Saturday, May 2, 2009

Swaps Galore

I hope that I haven't spread myself too thin in the swap area. Currently I am signed up for two private swaps (Alice in Wonderland/Zombie Redo Swap and LOST Swap) and one public swap (Goody Bag Swap). I still have yet to finish the very last Zombie project that goes to Sug (she's already received the rest of the swap). I guess it's a good thing that I just ran out of casting resin or I wouldn't get anything else done.

I'm pretty much finished with the LOST Swap. I have two projects completed for the Alice/Zombie Redo Swap. I have at least two items to put in the Goody Bag. Now to brainstorm more ideas for projects. I also need to set a budget/limit of projects per swap so I don't get carried away! I can't wait to share the finished products with you!

No comments: