Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I've Been Working On

This year has been pretty busy for me. I've gotten several custom orders for plushies and that's what I spend the majority of my time doing these days. Here are a few of the custom orders that I've done this year.

"Imagination Movers"



Snape from "Harry Potter"

Pirate Captain

Pink Turtle

Purple Turtle
Adipose Baby from "Dr. Who"

Donna Noble from "Dr. Who"

David Tennant from "Dr. Who" 

Those are just a few of the things I've been working on this year (these within the past month).  If you're ever curious as to what I'm up to,  you can always visit my deviantART profile.  If you'd like to place an order for a custom plushie, you can either e-mail me or contact me in my Etsy shop.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Holly said...

It looks like you've been busy making lots of cute things! I love custom orders, and I might even go as far as to say they're my favorite.

Oddbreed said...

Kiddo~your plushies are fab! good to see you back on the blog roll!

TiLT said...

ADIPOSE!!!!
What a great batch of fluffy fun :)

roseworksjewelry said...

There's so much to love in there! Purple turtles, snap, Dr Who...

Rhibi said...

Love the David Tennant one kiddo <3

Lil Deville said...

I nominated you for a versatile blogger award:)
http://worldofloulou.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-winned-award.html

kittyboo said...

I've just made a whole blog post about Dr Who, and I really wish I had seen these beforehand! In other news, I am so in love with your little plush Steve Zissou! So cute!