Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Look What I Got In The Mail!

I recently participated in a matchbox swap on Cut Out + Keep. I was lucky enough to get paired with one of my favorite crafters, biggest inspirations, and a good friend: Alejandra. I won't post pics of what I sent to Alé as she hasn't received her package yet. I loved the matchbox and all of the little goodies inside (I'm a sucker for miniature things), but I was in awe of the surprise rag doll that she sent along with it!

My altered matchbox and goodies from Alé.
The beautiful rag doll that Alé made for me!  I've named her Molly.

My 33rd birthday is this coming Friday, so this was a wonderful early birthday gift to receive!  Thanks so much, Alé.  You made my day!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Yahán Nabih said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! And you've just made my week. I love you! ♥♥♥

mom and me store said...

So sweet :)

Kitkat said...

These are lovely :) Great job Ale. Also I love the banner and all the rainbows. x