Saturday, June 20, 2009

Insomnia = ATC Overload!

I just joined a new swap on Cut Out + Keep this evening in the midst of my current bout of insomnia. It's an ATC (Artist Trading Cards) swap where the participant sends 9 ATC's to another participant. The send out date is not until the 29th, but I've already completed 6 cards! I'm freakin' addicted! I'm not sure who my partner is going to be yet, so I can't post pictures just in case he or she happens to be a reader of this blog. However, I will give hints about the themes of my 6 cards (robots, zombies, Alice in Wonderland, nursery rhymes, Spring, and office supplies). I used traditional playing cards as the base for my ATC's. I'm so excited because this is an ongoing swap! Since I'm new to this swap I have to create 9 cards, while the veterans of the swap make and send out 5 new cards in addition to 4 of the cards they've already received (unless they don't want to give them up then they create the difference). Check out these awesome cards created by Schnaasi and sent to Dani in the first round!

1 comment:

Holly said...

That looks like a LOT of fun! Maybe I should get in on it too... I can't wait until you can post pictures of the ones you made. Judging by the themes, I bet they're pretty awesome.