Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Spooky Tag

I was tagged by Maya of Static White's Stitchery, so if you are one of the lucky four who I tag please follow the directions below!

Name check and post a link back to whoever "tagged" you. Then answer the questions below and post them on your blog. Then it's your turn to tag at least 4 spooky minded bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog/my space/etc. Remember to include the image and the list of questions!
Here are the questions-

Q: Bat, Wolf or Owl: which are you?
A: Definitely a bat!

Q: Name your fave spooky movie.
A: This is a toughie . . . I guess it would have to be "Planet Terror." Zombies, action, and it's a Rodriguez flick!

Q: When did you last have the chills and why?
A: Today because I'm recovering from a sunburn. I can't recall the last time something scary gave me the chills.

Q: Have you ever seen a ghost?
A: Never seen one, but I am convinced I heard one once when I was 5. It was a woman's voice calling my name, and there was no living being around me at the time.

No comments: