Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My French Fry Box Is Featured!

I've always been envious of others whose craft projects became the "Featured Project" on Cut Out + Keep or those that made it into the "Top 20 Most Popular Projects." To my utter shock and disbelief, I joined the ranks today! My French Fry Box "How To" is the "Featured Project" today! It has also made it up into the top ten of the "Top 20 Most Popular Projects!" I am so incredibly excited! I never expected that a simple little project I did on another boring Friday or Saturday evening would gain any attention at all. Thank you Cut Out + Keep!

4 comments:

glitterysah said...

Yay! Thats awesome, well done :) x

G. B. Miller said...

That is adorable and I can think of so many ways to use it. Thanks for the inspiration.

=) I followed you from Swap-Bot. My forum name there is SEMOkraftee.

Happy creating and swappping!!

Oh yeah - I have a niece who lives at Seymour and her mom, my sis, lives near Sevierville. I live 8 hrs. away but I usually make a trip that way in the spring and fall.

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

OoO love the paper :)

I like paper crafts best of alll...

AH said...

It's adorable! Congrats on being featured!