Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sugar-Coated Chaos


I love Sugar-Coated Chaos! I'll admit I'm biased because the proprietor of this little Etsy shop is a close friend of mine, but you can't deny her greatness! I sent Christy, better known as Sug or Sugarlishes, a message last week asking her to make me some skellies (a.k.a. skullies). Polymer clay is not a craft I'm fond of, but it's one of Sug's specialties. She finished my order within a day and shipped them out with a quickness. They arrived on Friday, but my lazy arse didn't make it to the mailbox until Saturday. To my surprise, Sug had included a handmade felt skelly keychain with my order. She also included some guitar-shaped confetti in the bag with the skellies. I can totally use the confetti as inclusions in my resin! So instead of getting one goody, I got three!!! I didn't receive the usual gift of Chinese strawberry candy (it's actually cherry flavored, but tastes like strawberries to me). Knowing this candy was one of my favorite things, Sug ordered a case of it for me and had it shipped to my house! I can't say enough good things about Sug! Not only is she a very talented artisan, she is super sweet and funny as hell! Head on over to Sugar-Coated Chaos and show Sug some love! Love ya, Sug!


Red Skellies and Guitar Confetti


Evidence of Sug's s Sense of Humor and Free Keychain

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for turning me onto Sugar-Coated Chaos! Soooo adorable. I'll be sure to keep checking back there often. :)

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

Thank you so much woman! You know I luv ya! Thanks so much for letting other ppl know about me! Let me know if you want anything else for me to make for ya! :D-Sug

Kathea Pinto said...

Congratulations!! You won my Playdoh critter giveaway!! Check it out!

http://kokopinto.blogspot.com/2009/06/uppin-ante-adopt-critter.html

Please tell your friends about it. I still have two more draws coming!