Monday, August 24, 2009

My First Altered Journal

This is the first altered journal that I have ever made! It is going to a good pal of mine in a swap on swap-bot. I searched all over Hobby Lobby for a plain journal that I could decoupage, but had absolutely no luck. I found a black and white floral spiral bound journal, which I still intended on mod podging, but this little project took on a completely different life of it's own! I found some chipboard stickers which I used to spell out the word "LIFE" on the bottom of the front cover. I then felt the need to incorporate some charms into this project. What better way to do so, but to add them to the spirals! The hardest part was deciding which charms to add to the journal. Since I could not add all the charms, I included the unused charms in a plastic bag to include with the package so my partner may use them in whatever way she sees fit. The title of this journal is "My Charmed Life." Here are some pictures!


No comments: