Saturday, October 31, 2009

Costume Change



Well I had all of two trick or treaters before the vinyl pants and deep pore cleansing mask that were parts of my MJ costume began driving me nuts. The look on the first little girl was priceless (OMG WTF?). So it was time for a costume change! Screw trick or treaters! It's raining and no one's out because of the University of TN football game. So now I'm Sailor Moon. Much cuter and breezier than the vinyl pants. Now I await my Halloween guest who may show up 4 hours from now. At least I'm comfy!

4 comments:

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

I love sailor moon!!! Where did you find this costume? You look great!

lollywood said...

aww the costume is so cute!

Gloria said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I must get myself something special for this year . . . you look fabulous!!!

Holly said...

You make an awesome Sailor Moon! Your black kitty is the perfect accessory too.