Saturday, October 31, 2009

Waiting for Trick or Treaters

Currently I am sitting downstairs in the dark wearing a Michael Jackson "Thriller" costume awaiting the arrival of my very first Trick or Treaters. I didn't have a party to go to and since this is my favorite Holiday; I had to have an excuse to dress up (although I would have totally just sat around dressed as Michael Jackson for the hell of it). My cats are currently trying to steal the candy (grape flavored fizzy candy that is yummy). The neighbor is playing some God-awful radio station way too loudly. Monster ballads? Old Country? Soft rock? WTF is that shit? Oh, it's really crappy R&B. *Turns on iTunes* Radiohead it is! I guess you should really take a look at what a child would see should he or she approach my door this evening. It's mighty frightening.

Scary isn't it?
And now I wait as I browse the net because my TV doesn't work downstairs. Willie and Johnny don't know what the hell is going on. I will provide updates on kiddo's Halloween evening as warranted. Happy Halloween! (You may see some costume changes--depends on my mood).

No comments: