Sunday, June 6, 2010

Charlie: The Huggable Sloth

This past Friday, I introduced my readers to Charlie: The Huggable Sloth in the post, "I Heart Sloths." Well, I didn't have a name for Charlie then, as I only named him last night. I suppose the name is derived from a LOST character, but I'm not exactly sure why I picked the heroin addicted, bass player from Driveshaft as the eponym for my adorable sloth.

Nothing will probably come of it, but last evening I submitted Charlie's picture to Patch Together as a candidate to be a candidate for PT to make him into a plush toy. I'm supposed to hear back from PT within 3 days.

I'm super excited about my new deviantART avatar, which I commissioned from supperfrogg. I'm a big fan of animated pixel art already, so having Charlie represented in that form thrills me to death! Here is my little pixelated Charlie.



Photobucket

3 comments:

William Keckler said...

Awesomer and awesomer!

kiddomerriweather said...

Gracias my dear friend! x

Melissa said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I <3 that his name is Charlie too (big LOST fan)