Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My New Shoes

Photo courtesy of Dessah Harrison

Believe it or not, these fabric flats were made out flip flops!  They were made by my good friend, Dessah Harrison, owner of Dessah Kristene Designs.  These flats are super comfy.  The soles are squishy flip flop soles and the ever annoying thong piece has been removed.  Thank you, Dessah, for such an awesome pair of shoes!  If you'd like to commission Dessah for a pair of fabric flip flop flats, send her a convo on Etsy.  Also check out her shop for some super cool downloadable sewing patterns.  Her Coffee Cozy Keychain Sewing Pattern is such an ingenious idea.    

Photobucket

2 comments:

Dessah said...

This Dessah girl is pretty clever. ;)

Just kidding! I'm so glad you like them. I wear my own pair all day long. And thank you so much for the linkage!

kiddomerriweather said...

No problem, Dess. The shoes are too great not to share and that Dessah is a clever girl. :) Love ya!