Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Facebook and Myspace

I just visited Facebook and Myspace for the first time in forever today. I was shocked to learn that people who made fun of me in high school (whom I despised) now want to be BFF's. I had 14 friend requests, and there were very few of the 14 requests that I wanted to approve, but I'm such a nice person. Unfortunately (sarcasm), I only had two friend requests from total strangers on Myspace. I only approved one. I'm not too fond of women who have dildo parties for profit, so I had to turn said chica's request down. I really hate both web-based communities, but sometimes the pressure is too much and I ultimately break down and log in.

I'm way addicted to cutoutandkeep.net, a web-based community for hot chicks like me who like to sew and create. I suggest you check it out sometime provided you're hip enough.

1 comment:

kiddomerriweather said...

BTW . . . I did get in touch with a couple of cool people who I hadn't thought about in years.