Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mundane and Insane

Previously I mentioned my disdain for Facebook. Well folks, I absolutely loathe this little piece of technology. I'm partially bitter because a lot of my "friends" on Facebook are fake pieces of s&$t who never liked me, but pretend to be interested in my life today. The whole site is completely idiotic! You are constantly bombarded by instant messages, invitations to join imagined mobs, and to plant cyber plants in cyber sod. One may ask, Suzanne, why the hell did you join in the first place? Honestly, I can't recall. Since no one who is friendly with me on Facebook (or anyone else in the world, but maybe my mom) reads this blog; I have devised a plan to reinvent Suzanne. Today, I got engaged! I'm so excited to see what idiotic congrats I receive on my false upcoming marriage from my long lost "buds." Maybe next week I'll announce that my fiance is a chic! Yes, honesty is the best policy and I strictly adhere to this adage, but these fakes put me through hell from middle to high school. Now they want to see who's got the hotter spouse and makes the most cash. NO, that's NOT it! They want to see who has become the biggest screw up! That may or may not be the "new improved Suzanne." Still bitter after all these years? Damn straight! A little childish? Abso-freaking-lutely!

No comments: