Thursday, January 29, 2009

Katie and Patrick's Baby Shower Gift?


Christine Renee's Version

In no way am I implying that Katie is going to give birth to a zombie child! This is the perfect gift for Katie and her husband, Patrick, and I had to find an occasion. Christmas has passed and it just doesn't seem Valentine appropriate (not that it's baby shower appropriate either). When Katie and Patrick are bored, they create scenarios regarding how they would survive a zombie attack. One slow day at work, Katie introduced me to this game and it rocks! So beware, zombies, I know where every impaling implement is in my office and I'm not afraid to use them! I made a rudimentary version of this book out of card stock, brads, and notebook paper. Yes, I have lost my mind and Katie will most definitely make me well aware of this when she receives her gift today.

1 comment:

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

oooh i want to see what is inside! I love zombies :D -sug