Friday, October 15, 2010

Inspire Me Please

Currently, I have a ton of orange fleece (well what seems like a ton to me since I usually create in miniature) and no original ideas as to what to do with it. I want to make plushies out of it, but I'm running out of ideas. I made Patchy the Owl out of it this morning.
I'm currently working on a boy in an orange bunny costume. Other ideas I've had are pumpkins (not too keen on this idea), dinosaurs, monsters, foxes, and goldfish. Does anyone else have any other ideas as to what I could make out of orange fleece?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

How about an orange Popsicle like these:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/57109844/felt-popsicle?ref=sr_gallery_33&ga_search_query=orange+felt&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title

You can also use it for flowers, leaves, tigers, and birds

kiddomerriweather said...

Thanks, Jeanette!

Kitkat said...

How about some Halloween Pumpkins

Minnie Burton said...

I think someone on the boards said traffic cones?

I think that would be cute with little Kawaii faces!

OR Ginger Kitties, Octopus, Crab, carrots, pacman ghost, a big scary orange monster?

xx

CK said...

WOW!!! I LOVE this owl!!!!
-CK

Dustee said...

Well, Minnie already said it, I was thinking Carrots... There is Candy Corn with Orange or Orange M&M's ... Basketballs, Flowers, Butterflies.. Oranges.. ok, that's all I got... :)