Saturday, October 16, 2010

Marvelous Minnie!

I was thrilled to see a red Royal Air Mail package sticking out of my mailbox this morning because I knew that it was my Cut Out + Keep swap from the fabulous Minnie Burton! I was elated after opening up the package and inspecting the contents! Here is the awesome swap I received from Minnie.
A robot candle.


A felt appliqued tote bag with a sloth on it!


A Pac-Man resin bangle bracelet


English Candy including two Kinder Eggs!


Thank you so much, Minnie! I absolutely love everything you created! If you'd like to see more of Minnie's crafty goodness, you can visit her blog, Minnie Burton Craft.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Pili said...

Lovely swap! I love that bangle & the robot candle!

And kinder eggs are so totally yummy!!

Cabootique said...

That's an awesome swap package! I love the robot candle...so cute.

Minnie Burton said...

Thanks!

I keep checking your blog... cos I love reading what your wrote about me (self esteem?) hehe... and you've changed the layout alot haven't you?... I'm sure it was more Halloween themed or did I dream that?

:S

kiddomerriweather said...

Yes, Minnie, I have been working on it all day! I think I'm finally happy with it again. I accidentally deleted my previous template which a graphic designer made for me (for free) and then when I tried to use my back-up file, it failed, so I started from scratch. Whew!

Anonymous said...

What a cute swap! Love the candle and sloth!

Holly said...

Ooooh! It looks like this was a successful swap, my friend! Every single thing is so fun and cute. It seems like she really gets you. I've never had kinder eggs before. What are they?

kiddomerriweather said...

Kinder Eggs are delicious hollow chocolate eggs (made by the same company as Nutella) that have a plastic egg with a toy surprise inside. They are banned and illegal in the US due to a 1930's law prohibiting non-nutritive materials being contained inside of edible confections. I remember when I worked at Target right after high school that Kinder Eggs were sold there for a short time, but in 1997 they were recalled after Nestle came out with the Wonderball, a similar but less delicious product.

But even more tasty than Kinder Eggs are the Kinder Happy Hippos that Minnie sent me! They're hippo shaped biscuits with a hazelnut filling (same as Nutella just not chocolaty). Sigh . . . I miss them . . .

Unknown said...

How fun!! :)

ps. thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway!! Best of luck!