Thursday, April 2, 2009

Craft it Forward!

I just ran across Melissa's blog and discovered that she was participating in a "Craft it Forward" project. I always love getting free stuff and making free stuff for people so I figured I'd join in! Here are the rules directly copied from Melissa's blog (so I don't mess this up)!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I will do my best.
* it will be done in the next couple months
* you have no clue what it’s going to be - that’s the fun part!

It could be jewelry, accessories, embroidery, a felt creation, a paper craft, you won't know until it arrives at your door! I promise that it won't be baked goods, since I don't bake!

Here’s the fine print:

In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others. What could be more fun! Some ideas you could do for others: artwork, CD’s, burn a DVD, write a poem, crochet a scarf, make a mini book, send a photograph (a printed one, not e-mailed. etc…).

Make sure that I have your e-mail address so I can contact you to get your address!

CRAFT IT FORWARD!

9 comments:

Heather Mac said...

I'm in Suzanne! Thanks for sharing! I will post on my blog and now and get to crafting. Love your blog.

Heather Mac
Heather@themacrak.com

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

sounds very interesting..:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

michelle G said...

Hey kiddo, I would love to join in!

meimeidesign@yahoo.ca

michelle G said...

ps love your blog, will be adding it to my site

pattylicious said...

Hey i'd like to join in

kiddomerriweather said...

pattylicious, I need your e-mail address so I can contact you!

pattylicious said...

sorry freakoutrage_08@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm down if you don't already have 5 people.
uttd@live.com

Trixi said...

I want ins!