Friday, April 3, 2009

Zombie Swap Goodies from Sugarlishes!









The waiting is finally over! I received my zombie swap goodies in the mail today from Sugarlishes. The pictures are posted above! Two awesome necklaces, a plushie zombie, a plushie zombie keychain, a zombie story of survival? (haven't read it yet), some cool zombie cards, and my favorite little zombie guy with exposed brains! I'm almost done with Sug's goodies, and I just know that she's going to love all her stuff! Hopefully I'll get it sent out next week. The last project is very daunting! Thanks a bunch Sug! You've outdone yourself yet again!

1 comment:

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

Thanks Kiddo!! I had so much fun! And i must recommend you watching Diary of the Dead by george romero! its a 2007 movie and its suppose to be the prequel of the zombie series he's done...this one I really enjoyed...i will give you a line that will make you ponder from the movie.

"I am Samuel, hello"

once you seen that you will know why i enjoyed that part so much! lol

Let me know how the read goes for the journal, that was just so much fun!

later gater!