Wednesday, April 8, 2009

From Darkness to Light

The past couple of days have been absolute emotional hell! I was finally able to take a nap after not being able to sleep for 2.5 days, and when I awoke I felt normal! I immediately started crafting again, which is very therapeutic for me! Before, I was in such a dark place that I could do nothing else but lay in the bed staring blankly at my laptop typing the ever occasional depressing post. Now it's maintenance time (ICK!), but it's necessary to maintain normalcy. I really appreciate all the people who supported me and showed that they care about me during my darkest hours. I may have not received it well at the time, but it was because I was emotionally unable to, not because I wasn't grateful. Time to move along!

2 comments:

Trixi said...

Making jewelery helps me relax too. Its the only thing I seem to be able to focus on. I think if I could do it as a job I would be able to get off the crazy pills.

kiddomerriweather said...

I'll never be able to get off the crazy pills, but crafting definitely helps. It takes the place of therapy!