Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Feeling Extremely Lame

It's only a little after 9 AM and the day is already promising to be bad for me. I haven't slept in two days. Someone I care about said some really hurtful things to me last night that I still cannot let go of. Then to beat it all I make a huge faux pas on a web forum by commenting on old posts in turn "raising them from the dead" (I swear I didn't know that this was poor etiquette) and the postmaster posted a thread specifically pertaining to this. I feel so embarrassed. I have apologized twice because I feel so bad for being unwittingly inconsiderate. I am fearful to leave my bed because what shall happen next? What else am I going to flub up? Who else will I disappoint? Is someone else going to damage my self-esteem and my spirit today by saying things that will hurt me? I am in a super dark place at the moment and I really don't know what to do. All these things that should be trivial are piling up and beginning to crash down on top of me. I am truly at a loss as to how to make things better right now! I am feeling extremely lame.

2 comments:

kiddomerriweather said...

I really need some reassurance right now that everything is going to be alright.

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

Hey hun,

All will be fine, maybe tuff at the moment but soon very soon everything will mesh back to normal-ness-y...not sure if that is a word ..and if not ah well.

Try to get some sleep tonight, I know once you get some good rest all will be fine.

luvs and hugs,
Sug