Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Was Featured on the Front Page of Etsy!


I was browsing through the threads on DIYscene tonight and saw my name in one of the titles, "kiddo47 on Front Page!" *What the hell did I do now?* I came to find out that one of the items from my Etsy shop had been featured on the front page of Etsy! This a very big honor in the realm of crafting! The item featured was my Bunny Rabbit Ring, which sold the same day! Here's a screen shot of my accomplishment that Lollywood captured! Thanks, Lollywood, because if you hadn't caught it I probably would have never known!

4 comments:

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

yayayayaya!!!!!!!!!!!! go you! did you get anything in the mail from texas yet?? just curious..if not today be sure to check mail tommorow...not saying anything else**runs away**

kiddomerriweather said...

surprise from texas for me? yay!

lollywood said...

hehe i'm glad i was able to catch it! i was supposed to be working when i spotted it, and i was like oooh I wonder if anyone else has seen this?? i felt cool for being the first to see it.. haha! :)

kiddomerriweather said...

shame on you, casey for browsing etsy instead of working!