Saturday, September 11, 2010

Little Plushie Swap


My partner has been warned that I would be posting pictures of the plushies I made for the Little Plushie Swap on Cut Out + Keep, so if she peeks at my blog it's her own fault! =P For this swap, we were required to make four or five little plushies for one partner (these are pretty tiny as they all fit snuggly into a 4 x 6 inch bubble mailer). I've made a Halloween Bunny, a little ghost (which was specifically requested by my partner and inspired inadvertently by JMKit =P), King Kong, a raccoon (the tutorial on how to make this cutie can be found HERE), and an Ewok.

I plan on making more woodland creatures from the same pattern that I made the raccoon from and hope to post the results soon!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cabootique said...

I love the Halloween Bunny...the candy corn is such a cute touch.

kiddomerriweather said...

Thank you!

Alycia said...

yay! glad the favicon tutorial worked for you! looks good :)