Friday, September 24, 2010

So Busy!

I'm so busy today, but I'm excited about it! I have lots of commissions to do in addition to a swap for Cut Out + Keep. I got an early start this morning and I'm halfway done with a commission/art trade with my good friend Sugarlishes. I asked her to make an Emmers the bunny plushie for me and in return I am making Adventure Time plushies for her. Here is Finn, a work in progress, and Jake, completed.

Next I'll be working on three plush Christmas ornaments for my dA pal, Ruthie. I also have two stenciled t-shirt commissions to complete on top of that! It really feels good to have people think so much of my crafts that they have commissioned me!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

These are coming out so awesome looking :)

Violetta said...

Cute! :)
And when both of us are less busy maybe we could do a personal swap? ^___^

kiddomerriweather said...

Thanks, Jeanette and Violetta!

I would love to do a personal swap with you, Violetta!