Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stencil Your Own Tees!

I can't get enough printed t-shirts! Since I'm on month 16 of joblessness, I can't afford to purchase the awesome printed tees that I see on Etsy and Threadless. So what's a girl to do? Make her own of course!

A few months ago, I discovered this tutorial on Cut Out + Keep that shows how to stencil images on t-shirts or other fabric surfaces using freezer paper. It is super easy to follow and just as easy to execute.

See Freezer Paper Stenciling and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep

Here are two shirts that I've made within the last 24 hours.
A Yeti
Cthulhu

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lil Deville said...

I LOVE the Cthulu one!

lollywood said...

very cool! i used to do a bit of stenciling on shirts but i got fed up with cutting out the designs and the ink bleeding through incorrectly! haha. but yours look pretty flawless!

Mandi Stephanie said...

they look great!