Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Excited and It's Work Related!



I am so excited about a contest that we have going on at work right now. I work for the Department of Children's Services, and historically our buildings (we currently have 4 in my county) are not kid friendly. One of the "powers that be" had a good idea to run a contest as to which building can create the most kid friendly lobby area. Our building has decided to do an "Under the Sea" theme. I found this fabric to cover some ugly office tables and this beachy looking chair and table set for kids to sit and color at (it was only $20 for the set at Wal-Mart)! My coworkers have gotten artistic and covered the lobby with tropical fish, sea foam, waves, sea grass, and coral. I think that we're going to win this one! But the real winners will be the kids! I can't wait for the real judges to give their opinions (the kids that is)!

No comments: