Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My First Receipt from a Craft Swap



Well I received my first craft swap items today. Earlier this month I sent out my first craft swap projects, but I haven't received my partner's yet because she's been out of town. I should have taken pictures of the things that I made. It was an Alice in Wonderland themed swap. As you can see the items I received today are cell phone charms. Creativemind from Cut Out + Keep sent me these wonderful charms! I'm not going to put them on my cell because the strap from an old charm I'd made got stuck in the charm slot and I can't remove it. I'm going to use them as purse charms instead. I think that Creativemind did an excellent job. The ones that I made for Heidel are out in the car right now waiting to be delivered to Norway. I used the Vice charms on one and a Scrabble Tile Pendant with a seahorse on the other. Yet again, I forgot to take pics of my creations.

Currently I'm involved in a zombie swap with Sugarlishes. I've got one more project to go, but I'm not going to tell what I've made or am going to make because Sug follows my blog (although she never reads it). Just in case, I want it to be a surprise. Before I package the zombie loot up, I'll take pics this time and post them after Sug receives them. I think Ale and I are going to do a LOST swap in the next month or two because we're both huge fans of the show. I have no idea what I'm going to make for that one. Well I thought I would share the goodness I received in the mail today with whomever may be reading.

3 comments:

Yahán Nabih said...

I'm reading! Those are really beautiful.
Neither do I, but I'm sure we'll figure it out.
XOXO
Ale L.

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

o.O i am reading your blogs silly lady. lol I just finished two awesome projects for your zombie swap...I am having sooooo much fun!!! I have two more ideas and then I am finished...but it may not look like alot cause they are all little projects.

sug

kiddomerriweather said...

Sug,
I've got one more zombie project to go, but it's going to be very time consuming and I've been working late every night for the past couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll get around to it sometime this year! Thanks for reading!