Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Etsy Store Update

My Etsy store, kiddo47, has grown into a more massive project than I had first expected! At this moment I have 100 items for sale in my store. I've made a total of 12 sales (it would've been 15 if I hadn't had to cancel three sales--two for nonpayment and one because the buyer mistakingly purchased the wrong item). I made three sales today, but I haven't received payment for them yet. This is very frustrating as I always pay my sellers immediately. Why me? Why on three sales today? Hopefully it's just a glitch with PayPal. Last night I bought a ring on Etsy and it took me six tries to pay for the item because I kept getting error messages. Hopefully that's what is happening to my buyers today . . .

I'm advertising on a couple of blogs, but I haven't gotten any clicks yet. I've only been advertising for two days though. My advert is just my avatar with my store name on it, so I probably need a new one.

Well I think that I'm going to go make some more Scrabble Tile Pendants. I'm addicted to making them. I just wish I could learn how to make my own graphics so I could be more free with my designs.

1 comment:

kiddomerriweather said...

I just received another sale and the buyer paid me immediately! That makes me happy! It's been a rough day . . .