Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Rings Listed on Etsy





I listed three new rings in my Etsy store today. I also made a few more rings to give to my friends as gifts, but they're not pictured. I ordered some medical grade vial caps that say "Flip Off" on them yesterday from eBay. I plan on making rings out of those as well (they're perfect to wear on your middle finger!). I love making rings because they are so simple to make, and because there are so many different types of media you can use to make them. Not only can you use beads, cabochons, and charms, but you can use found items (such as medical vial caps) and other things that you have created (such as fabric buttons and altered Scrabble tiles). I plan on making a few altered Scrabble tile rings soon. If you love wearing rings as much as I love making them, you should check out the kitschy selection at my Etsy store.

No comments: