Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Nun Plushie for Allie



Allie is my niece who will be 2 on July 4th. For some odd reason she has an obsession with nuns. (See this blog post for a little background). Well I had insomnia again last night and early this morning I decided to search for "nuns" on Etsy. I found a nun plushie that I liked, but it cost 10 bucks and there was no way I was paying so much for something so small. My friend, Sugarlishes, who made my new pet monster immediately came to mind. She has a knack for making plushies, so I decided to ask her if she could commission one for me for less than $10. I sent her the picture of the $10 nun earlier today and she just posted the above pictured nun in her Etsy store
maybe 10 minutes ago! Needless to say, I immediately fell in love with this nun plushie and snatched it out of her store (even though it was a reserve listing for moi). I know that Allie will absolutely go nuts over it! Thanks again, Sug, for creating something wonderful! You rock!

1 comment:

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

I had so much fun making her...I knew i couldnt do exactly what the pic but i could do it similar with a "Sugar" flair twist to it :D

luv ya girly, you are my number one customer!

Sug