Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last Day for BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

April 30th (May 1st if I'm feeling generous) is the last day for my Buy One Get One Free sale in my Etsy shop! I was hoping to clear out way more inventory during this sale, but that did not happen. (Of course I kept loading things in as the sale was occurring). I actually ended up giving a lot of things away because people would only buy one thing and not take advantage of the sale! I got tired of convo-ing people in an attempt to find out what they would have picked, so I put up the disclaimer that if you don't pick a free item, I'll pick one for you! Please make April 30th my biggest sale day ever!

1 comment:

kiddomerriweather said...

The sale ended at midnight on May 1, 2009. I wasn't feeling that generous LOL! I'm sure I'll have another sale soon!