Thursday, June 3, 2010

Swap Time Again!

I'm in the middle of two really fun swaps right now: Kill Bill and Rockabilly. The Kill Bill swap is a private swap between me and my friend Ale's brother, Omar. I've made a few things for this swap already and I've only known about it since yesterday! I'm posting my creations on dA, but nowhere else as I want Omar to be surprised! Here is a picture that I drew by hand of Beatrix Kiddo. I then scanned it and colored it in GIMP. Omar has already seen it on Facebook, because I posted it as a teaser.

The second swap is Rockabilly themed and is a public swap on Cut Out + Keep. I wasn't going to join, but couldn't resist, so I joined today! Sign ups are open until June 9th, so head on over there if you wish to join!

Well back to crafting I go!

Photobucket

No comments: