Friday, August 19, 2011

Give Us This Day Our Daily Meds

My latest creation was inspired by the numerous prescription pill bottles sitting on my dresser. I have to take medicine daily for my bipolar disorder, depression, and ADD, so the phrase "daily meds" came to mind as I stared at the orange bottles. Swap "daily meds" for "daily bread" and voila!


My mom pointed out that my new embroidery is very sacrilegious, but I think Jesus has a sense of humor. You can purchase this item here.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Plush-nerd said...

I agree that Jesus must have a sense of humor, and would find nothing wrong with this. As a fellow daily pill popper, I found this both comforting and hilarious! Thanks for the giggle:)
--E

Holly said...

Haha! I LOVE this. And I agree with you- whoever is in charge has got to have a sense of humor. Laughter is beautiful, after all.

Digital Misfit said...

As a person with agoraphobia and anxiety disorder, I find this hilarious and fun! Thank goodness for Effexor XR (but not for the icky side effects!)

M.M.E. said...

I like it. Yes, God does have a sense of humor. Just look at all the silly animals he created. :) It's wonderful to see your lovely blog.