Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Ornament Swap (Made by Me)


Here are the Christmas ornaments I made for my friend, Heather, for a Christmas Ornament Swap I participated in via my group "Crafty Friends." I didn't really do anything too Christmasy, but I think this suits Heather's style. She really loves woodland themed things. Heather is a super talented gal who crochets like no other! You can see her work at her Etsy shop, Snoodle Studio. I'll definitely be posting pics of the goodies I receive from Heather! I'm sure they'll be super awesome and I can't wait to get them!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Oddbreed said...

kiddo~those are awesome! I wish i could swap more!

Holly said...

These are some of the most adorable ornaments ever!! I would love to have some shrooms on my Christmas tree. ;-)

Danielle said...

wow! these are really sweet! They would look fab on any tree!!

I'm having a giveaway at,
www.curiouskey.blogspot.com
if you'd like to enter!

Love Missy
xxx

Sonia Valdez said...

Those are to cute! Very creative.

Kate said...

so cute! I need to make some ornaments soon! Nothing in the way of crafting in a long time has made me start chomping at the bit to get my hands on glue!

Snoodle Studio said...

I LOVE my ornaments so much! I will hang them year after year. You totally nailed my style!