Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Scoodies!



This is actually the original scoodie that I made yesterday. Since I thought it looked like it should be worn in a nativity scene, I decided to jazz it up a little. Initially, I was going to make it into a monster scoodie, but after getting two orders for monster hoodies last night I decided to do something cuter. Now it's a mouse. I listed it for sale at House of Plush.


This scoodie is actually for a 4 year old. My niece, Allie, wasn't around, so I couldn't have her model it. It looks really funny on me, but you get the general idea. It's a Vampire Moon Bunny for my friend Sugarlishes' daughter's upcoming birthday. Sug tells her daughters a story about Vampire Moon Bunnies to get them to go to bed, and I had previously made them plushies of the characters. Sug gave me the idea yesterday, so here it is!

I'm currently working on a Little Red Riding Hood Scoodie, then off to work on my two custom hoodies: a shark and a polar bear. Later!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

you are so creative!!

KatieCan86 said...

This is cute! Do you wanna swap buttons?

xoxo
Katie

Hanna said...

Hi there! I found you on the Fence! Lovely blog!! I am your newest follower! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
I have some gorgeous handmade giveaways going on right now so be sure to check them out!