Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Couple of Swap Projects

I'm catching up on my list o' things to do. This morning, I completed my part of the Kawaii Swap that I'm in on Cut Out + Keep. I decided that I'd have another go at making a 3D plushie. I've only ever made a handful in my life, so I need more practice. Fantastic Toys
has a great pattern and tutorial for kawaii cupcakes. Here is my version.


Although what I made is cute (please excuse the pins, I'm still waiting for the felt glue to dry), I don't think it resembles a cupcake.  To see and make the original, you can go here.

I'm also in a Christmas Ornament swap where I have to make 6 ornaments for one partner.  My partner, Heather, really loves anything woodland themed.  So far I've made a hedgehog, I'm working on a cute little deer, and I made these cool mushrooms.


I'll probably be making a gnome ornament similar to this plushie that's in my shop, but smaller of course.
Back to work I go!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dustee said...

It's all really cute. :) Have a good day. :)