Tuesday, September 8, 2009

P5 Swap

Partners for the Cut Out + Keep P5 Swap were announced last night and I am paired up with my good friend, Sugarlishes! In this swap, each person lists 5 themes that their partner must draw inspiration from to craft 5 items. Sug chose the following themes:

1. zombies
2. True Blood
3. Doctor Who
4. Anime
5. RPG

Numbers 2-5 are subjects that I know nothing about. I'm a huge zombie fan, but was already in the Zombie Swap with Sug as my partner earlier in the year, so I'm slightly tapped out when it comes to ideas. I did my research on all the themes of which I was ignorant. I requested assistance for zombie craft ideas from Stuart Conover of BuyZombie.com, so now I have ideas for all the themes. I almost finished one project early this morning. Unfortunately, I will not be able to post my projects or elaborate on my plans because Sug is a faithful reader of this blog (and I don't trust her not to peek). The only thing I will say is that the theme I crafted last night was Doctor Who. I'll post pictures after Sug has received her package.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds like fun, I can't wait to see what you came up with!

TiLT said...

Fun! I could have helped with some, too bad I didn't read it earlier :P Can't wait to see the Doctor Who - it's one of my faves!

TiLT said...

Actually..today is the 8th, guess I couldn't have read it earlier :p Wow - time is flying!

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

heehee I cant wait to see what you made me...I also can not post my adventures on my blog cause I know you are a faithful reader as well lol!! luv yous!-Sug