Saturday, May 9, 2020

Joe Exotic, Rascal, and a Bunny

Lately I have found little motivation to do anything creative (except for my Teesha Moore inspired creations).  I was unable to sleep last night and I was soooooo bored!  Finally about 5AM I decided I would pixelate the Tiger King, Joe Exotic.  If you haven't seen "Tiger King" on Netflix, you are definitely missing out.  It's a trainwreck mixed with a car crash, and a raging dumpster fire.  I highly recommend it.  I used a base by Cosmindart to make my pixel icon.  Here is the enlarged version of my icon (actual size is 50x50 pixels).


Isn't he adorbs?  So kawaii!

My raccoon buddy, Rascal, has been coming out in the daylight hours.  Due to this new behavior and his limited fear of me, I researched raccoon rabies and he seemed to have symptoms.  Then I found out that once a raccoon contracts the virus, they only live up to three days.  Rascal has been friendly with me for months now.  I've determined that Rascal is just friendly and weird.  He is starting to get a little too close to me, but as of right now, he follows my verbal commands to stay back.  He does back away if I make any sudden movements, so he's not completely comfortable with me.  This is Rascal getting a little too close.


Finally, I made an ATCoin patch, or a merit badge as I like to call them, for a swap on swap-bot.  It was a spring themed swap.  I always think of bunnies when I think of spring.  I absolutely hate finishing the edges of these patches!  I think it turned out pretty cute. 


That's all for now.  Stay safe, y'all!


No comments: