Saturday, May 2, 2020

Teesha Moore Inspired Patch Pillow

Since I already made two bags, I felt it was time to create something else out of my collection of Teesha Moore inspired patches.  While I was on Pinterest the other day, I saw a TM inspired patch pillow, so that's what I made.  Here is the front and back of my pillow. 



Making anything out of these patches requires sewing through numerous layers of fabric.  I found that pulling the needle through with a pair of pliers makes things 1000x easier.  However, I still have a blister on my thumb from all the sewing.  

2 comments:

Gnoe (@graasland) said...

I absolutely LOVE this pillow! If you just could look the other way I'll snatch it from under your nose LOL. I guess your blisters have healed 'cause you're working on another bag *grin* Thanks for the lovely fabric swatches you sent me as a CPG June wish on Swap-Bot <3

kiddomerriweather said...

Thanks, Gnoe! I'm keeping an eye on my pillow now! Yes, my blisters have healed. I've been using a pair of pliers to pull my needle through all those layers of fabric. It's much easier on my fingers. You're welcome for the fabric swatches. I hope you make something wonderful with them.