Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Portrait of Me by Lemanntim

For some reason I love to collect portraits of myself drawn by different artists.  I've been amassing them over the past 10 years.  The other day, I discovered the amazing art of Lemanntim on deviantART.  She had posted the cutest illustration for a children's book and I started watching/following her gallery.  She had the most awesome portraits as well.  I noticed that she was currently taking commissions.  I had to have her draw a picture for my collection.  Here is the fantastic result.


It puts me in mind of the children's books my babysitter used to read me and my sister when we were little.  Most of those books were from the 60's and 70's because they belonged to her children.  I love Lemanntim's unique style of coloring.  I do believe that this is my favorite portrait in my collection thus far.  

No comments: