Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Zombie Swap Time!


Well it's that time again! Sug is hosting the second Cut Out + Keep Zombie Swap! I hosted the first one about a year ago, and swap master, Sug, has decided to organize a second round to satisfy her urge to create all that is undead! I said that I wasn't going to participate in another swap until after I'd finished moving, but the send out day is "May-ish," so I couldn't pass this one up. I've already made a couple of my own undead projects for my yet to be announced partner. If you're a member of Cut Out + Keep and have participated in previous swaps successfully we're be more than happy for you to join us! (I'll try to remember to post pictures of the things I make for this swap, but I can't promise anything because I think a zombie must have eaten my brain).

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

I have so many ideas written down! I cant wait, hopefully I will have partners posted by the end of the week, Just want to make sure we got enough of the zombie lovers signed up first! :D