Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LOST Swap with Alejandra

Here is what I've been waiting for all season! No, not the secrets of Richard Alpert's origins, but the undoubtedly amazing LOST swap from my friend in Mexico, Alejandra! Ale sent me the most fabulous swap ever! Pictured above is a necklace made from the numbers, a bunny ring, a traditional Mexican bag (very retro 1977 Dharma-esque), and a journal decorated with Henry Gale's balloon!
Next is a sewing/embroidery kit with the polar bear embroidered on front.

The inside is filled with all kinds of sewing/embroidery goodies and a tiny little Mayan doll.

A Dharma van plushie! (I'm loving the detail she put into this).

And last, but certainly not least, a bunny plushie! Thank you so much, Ale! You did an outstanding job on this swap! (I can't wait to try out the mole and chocolate you included in the package--YUM)!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tara Mac said...

Haha! That looks like the best swap ever! The van plushie, are you kidding me that was the best!!!

Jingle said...

What a fabulous collection of goodies! That bus is AWESOME!

Sugar's Dream and RL said...

Wow!!! Ale spoiled you real good!!! I had to have assitance to bring my jaw back up when I saw the van plushie!! AWESOME!!

Yahán Nabih said...

I'm so glad to know that you like them! :D Oh, I hope the ring is the correct size, it looked a bit bigger than expected.

Anonymous said...

love the van