Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I Got New Rubber Stamps!

Depression has been plentiful and anxiety high at my house over the past few days.  The threat of COVID-19 is all consuming and I find less and less joy.  A little bit of joy came in the mail today from Hong Kong after a nearly month long wait.  Little rubber stamps I ordered from efplanner on Etsy!  I ordered a custom stamp of my kawaii maxi pad and a few others.


This is a picture of them in a journal I'm currently working on.  They were really inexpensive and are really high quality.  The wait was just a little long due to COVID-19, but it was well worth it.  I worked with the seller to set up the proof for the custom stamp and she was really nice and helpful.  I highly recommend this shop.  

I've been having a hard time concentrating on craft projects.  I believe it's situational depression due to the current state of our world.  I did find it helpful to copy down uplifting quotes in the journal I'm working on in rainbow colors.  I'm hoping my mood will improve each day.  I'm trying to have a positive outlook and lots of hope.  Please stay healthy and safe out there.  

No comments: