Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Toss a Plushie to Your Witcher Plushie Swap - WIP

Megan, spoilers ahead.  Avert your eyes! 

I'm in a Witcher plushie swap on swap-bot with my pal, Megan.  Megan is far more advanced when it comes to sewing than I.  They can make clothing and costumes.  I can "get by" when it comes to making doll clothing.  I really don't do removable garments.  I'm pretty good at props though.  I found a vinyl toy online of chibi Geralt of Rivia in the tub.  I decided I'd be ambitious and turn that scene into a plushie.  I started out by making the tub because I wanted to see if I could pull it off.  If I couldn't; I'd be going a totally different direction with my plush. 



It was actually pretty easy.  It's not perfect and is a little wonky, but I think it'll take shape once I stuff it, add the doll, and cover it with water (felt).  I'll be using BabyLondonStar's sit pattern for the actually plushie.  The tub was made without a pattern. 

No comments: