Friday, March 20, 2020

Princess Tina and the Rascal

My Princess Tina embroidery is done and ready to go in the mail tomorrow.


She looks a little wonky and reminds me of her mother, but still pretty good I think.

It's been raining all evening and I didn't expect to be visited by the Rascal this evening, but I was graced by it's presence.


Rascal is one of maybe two of our resident raccoons.  Rascal may actually be two raccoons that look very similar, but I'm not entirely sure yet.  I think I saw two raccoons going in opposite directions one night, but if it is two raccoons, they look almost identical.  Rascal waits for me to feed it cat food at least once a night.  Usually two or three times.  There's also Contessa the Confused Opossum who comes out in the daytime.  She's pretty awesome, too.  She also likes cat food.  In case you didn't know, opossums are my favorite animals.  Cats are a close second.  

I apologize for Rascal's pitiful Glamour Shot.  I still have an iPhone 6S Plus.  Phones are just so damn expensive.

No comments: